One of my favorite rice dishes which can be made within no time. Generally we use coriander leaves for garnishing various dishes, but children tend to pick and remove all the leaves and keep it aside. So once in a while I prefer to cook this rice using these coriander leaves. I grind the leaves so that they don't get to pick and at the same get all the nutrients from this leaves.
- Wash and clean coriander leaves and chop them . Then grind along with green chillies and make paste .
- Clean and chop onion ,potato and tomato and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan . Add 1/2 tsp jeera and once it splutter then add chopped onions and fry little . Then add ginger garlic paste ,fry till raw smell goes off .
- Add chopped vegetable along with peas and add little salt and cook for sometime.
- To this add ground coriander paste and fry . Pour little water and cook .
- Wash rice and pour into this mixture and salt to taste and transfer it into Rice cooker or pressure cooker ,pour 1 and 1/2 cups of water and cook till two whistles.
- Serve hot with any raitha.