Stuffed parathas are very healthy and tasty .This can be a wonderful paratha for kids lunch for school.I added menthi with aloo and gobi with gives a nice flour to our paratha.
- Clean , wash and cut into small pieces cauliflower ,peeled potatoes .chop fresh clean menthi leaves .
- Heat oil in a sauce pan .Add 1/4 tsp jeera and when it splutters ,then add aloo ,gobi (cauliflower), add salt to taste and cook .Add menthi leaves ,red chilli powder ,turmeric and fry till it is dry .Add coriander powder and cook for sometime.Remove from flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Take wheat flour in bowl and add salt and knead into smooth dough by adding waterand keep aside for half an hour .
- Take medium sized ball of dough and flatten it with hand and put the allo gobi menthi masala on it.
- Cover it nicely by sealing the edges of the flattened dough.
- Dust with flour and roll them gently into small paratha.
- Heat tawa and put the paratha on it and drizzle few drops of oil and it on both sides .Serve it hot with Dal tadka or curd.