Parathas are very tasty when they are stuffed with any vegetable. Try this simple recipe and enjoy paratha.
- Take wheat flour in a bowl and add salt and little oil .Knead into smooth dough by adding water and keep aside for half an hour .
- For stuffing :
- Mix well all the spices with finely chopped onion .Add 1 tbsp of besan to reduce the moisture of onion .
- Take medium sized ball from the dough and flatten with rolling pin .Drop the onion masala .
- Cover it nicely by sealing the edges of the flattened dough.
- Dust with flour and roll them gently into small parathas.
- Heat tawa and put paratha over it and drizzle few drops of oil and cook it .Serve hot with curd .