Fenugreek or methi leaves or seeds are rich in fibre and antioxidants .It helps in flushing out harmful toxins from our body and thus aids digestion .It is very useful for diabeiccs, they must include methi in their diet as a natural soluble fibre present in fenugreek slow down the rate of sugar absorption into blood .There are many way in using this leaves like in curry ,dal or chutney .These leaves cleaned and chopped ,directly we can add it to wheat flour , add some masalas , prepare dough and make very easy parathas .Perfect for kids lunch box or breakfast .
- Clean the methi leaves .Wash it and then chop them and keep it aside .
- Take wheat flour and besan in a bowl and add the masalas and chopped methi leaves and make soft dough by adding water to it. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Make small balls out of the dough .Roll it into triangular parathas using oil or ghee .
- Heat tawa and put the paratha on it and fry both sides get cooked well.
- Serve it hot with curd or any side dish.